I wasn’t 100% happy with the design from my previous blog post so I decided to re-purpose the design into my bard for my friend’s upcoming campaign. Here’s the finished character art.
I previously posted the illustration I did for my Dungeons and Dragons character Miri. Click here to go to the post. I decided to create a model for her out of clay. Here’s some pictures of it and the prep work I did before hand.
My friends and I are attempting to play dungeons and dragons. I drew my bard character while I waited for Adobe Acrobat to install on my desktop. I took influence from Olivia from Fire Emblem Awakening and the Promo art for Bloodstained Ritual of the Night. Which is the reason for her hair and clothing colours.